A Conversation about Gestalt Coaching with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC of Excellent Executive Coaching
The Excellent Executive host, Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC asks Dorothy Siminovitch the following questions:
- What can you say about yourself in two minutes that gives us a picture of yourself as a coach, your approach to Gestalt coaching and you as a person?
- You are identified as being the champion and visionary of gestalt coaching. How do you describe, “Gestalt coaching”?
- Why Gestalt? Why use that body of knowledge for a coaching approach?
- You refer frequently to “awareness intelligence.” How do you define and apply that term?
- What’s next for you and for Gestalt coaching?